2. A new member of the over-50 crowd, Halle Berry's glowing complexion is her trademark. Her secret? After exfoliating her face each morning, she uses pure vitamin C on her face before putting on moisturizer. The vitamin found in abundance in fruits and in our Renaissance moisturizer, has collagen-boosting benefits and also can help repair age spots.
3. Antioxidants protect the skin from free radicals.
4. Walnuts can keep your hair shinier and more youthful looking.
5. Vitamin A has been proven to increase chemicals that reverse wrinkles.
6. Foods that contain biotin, such as tomatoes and romaine lettuce, help strengthen the nails.
Make certain to implement some of these lifestyle modifications and dietary tips to boost your skin's health. Most important of all, be sure to use a moisturizing face cream and sunscreen on a daily basis to maintain a youthful glow!